The ice queen of Trinity's Make-Up Work Club. After dropping out of school, she ended up at Trinity and is studying again. Despite being lonely, Azusa distances herself from others to avoid causing trouble—a source of concern for the other Make-Up Work Club members.
- Family NameShirasu
- Character Age16 years old
- WeaponEt Omnia Vanitas
- Weapon TypeAR
- CVRisa Taneda
Et Omnia VanitasA gun cherished by Azusa. The engraving on its barrel means, "Vanity of vanities: All is in vain".
Kick 'em While They're Down
Azusa is an Explosive single target damage dealer with a defense debuff built into her kit. She has become a staple in raids such as Hieronymus.
Azusa is a straightforward character to use, as her damage is front loaded into her EX skill (Intulit Mortem) which has one of the highest damage multipliers in the game.
Her Basic skill (Sagitta Mortis) deals Explosive single target damage and applies a defense down debuff, this allows her to make full use of her Sub skill (Kick’em While They’re Down) which deals additional damage when enemies are afflicted with a status ailment.
The rest of Azusa’s kit, her Enhanced Skill (Grueling Training), increases her CRIT Rate by a decent percentage, allowing her to land a critical hit more often.
At higher investments, Azusa is an excellent single target Explosive damage dealer that can deal large amounts of damage with her EX Skill. With Unique Equipment Lvl 40, Grueling Training+ gives her a flat increase in CRIT Rate.
- Provides a defense down debuff
- High Explosive Single Target damage
- Farmable (Total Assault Shop)
- One of the few Explosive Damage type students with defense down
- No AoE damage in her kit.
- Heavy Armor gave her a bad time in Kaiten Insane.
EX SkillIntulit Mortem
Azusa loads a special bullet into her assault rifle and fires it, dealing large amounts of damage.
Most of Azusa’s damage comes from her EX Skill. Though it might be slightly difficult to fit in rotation with its 5 Skill Point cost, its massive damage more than makes up for it
Basic SkillSagitta Mortis
Skill leveling priority: 1 or 2
Azusa fires a single shot that deals damage and applies a debuff on the target. This is useful against bosses that have a high DEF stat.
Enchanced SkillGrueling Training
Skill leveling priority: 3
This increases Azusa’s Crit Rate by a decent percentage helping her shred through enemy Crit Resistance
Sub SkillKick 'em While They're Down
Skill leveling priority: 1 or 2
Azusa will deal more damage against enemies with a debuff.
Early game: With the early game being heavily AoE/wave clear oriented, Azusa struggles to find usage. However, she can still be used as a single target DPS when dealing with bosses.
Early game alternatives:
Single Target:Aru,Shiroko,Saori,Shun (Small)
Students listed here are only some of the notable options available.
Late game (High Investment): Azusa is a staple in Hieronymus and a good option in general content as a single target DPS.
- Minimum recommended investment: Unique Equipment Lv40.
- Skill leveling priority: Basic = Sub > Enhanced.
Total Assualt (Raids) Showcase
- Having Crit rate built into her kit allows her to shred through enemies with high Crit resistance.
- Can be used in Binah for DEF down (Does not stack with Maki's DEF debuff)
- Azusa’s Basic skill (Sagitta Mortis) applies a DEF down debuff to one enemy and is considered a status ailment, this allows her to take full advantage of her Sub skill dealing additional damage to enemies with status ailments.
- Asuza having Heavy armor can give her a bad time in Kaiten Insane. (However, this does not change the fact that she is still one of the highest single target Explosive damage dealers i.e. - she can still find use in Phase 2 by breaking boss missiles preventing her from getting one-shotted.)
- Azusa’s EX skill (Intulit Mortem) is a 13-hit attack sequence. If a buff runs out before all 13 attacks happen the remaining hits will not receive the buffs. Because of this, it is recommended to plan out the team skill rotation to get the most out of Azusa’s Ex skill.
Azusa is an excellent single target damage dealer that can output insane amounts of Explosive damage and applies a DEF debuff to enemies. However she does not have 100% uptime on her debuff, she can benefit from having a second debuffer to exploit her Sub Skill (Kick’em While They’re Down) to its maximum potential. Most of her damage comes from her 5 cost EX Skill (Intulit Mortem) so keep that in mind when using her.
In conclusion, Azusa is an excellent pick against Light Armor Raids and a great choice when dealing with Light Armor bosses in general content. Her extremely powerful EX Skill and her ability to apply a DEF debuff is always a welcome addition to your team.
How Much Should I Invest?: Unique Equipment 50. Due to being a staple in Hieronymus Insane and Extreme, it it highly recommended to max her out.
Should you pull on her banner?: Not recommended to pull, she's part of the standard pool and is also farmable.