Table of Contents
- SPOILER WARNING: THIS GUIDE ASSUMES THAT YOU HAVE READ UP TO AT LEAST THE FINAL VOLUME CHAPTER 2 EPISODE 20 AND/OR DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPOILERS. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SPOILER WARNING: THIS GUIDE ASSUMES THAT YOU HAVE READ UP TO AT LEAST THE FINAL VOLUME CHAPTER 2 EPISODE 20 AND/OR DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPOILERS. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Kivotos is in danger, Sensei! The False Sanctums must be destroyed before time runs out, or Kivotos will fall!
The situation is as follows:
5 Total Assault bosses have spawned all over Kivotos: Binah, Hod, Chesed, Shiro & Kuro, and Hieronymous. But here's the twist: They spawn with different armor (and therefore, different weaknesses) from their original counterparts. Senseis must take into account the difference of armor that each boss has before jumping into battle.
Right now, bosses can only be fought up to Extreme difficulty like with normal Total Assaults. Insane difficulty will be available at a later date after all the bosses are downed. There is also another secret boss that has yet to be made available, but we won't be focusing on them for now.
Senseis who still remember the Abydos Resort Restoration Committee event may remember that Wakamo was fought as a world boss for quite some time. This event is similar to that, but instead of one world boss, you have 5 of them to choose from, each with different rewards.
Credits, Activity Reports, Enhancement Stones, Equipment Chests, Blu-Rays, Tech Notes, Artifacts, and student Elephs are available as rewards for beating each boss. Choose which boss might be the best for your resource needs and focus on them. Note that each boss drops different Blu-Rays, Tech Notes, Artifacts, and student Elephs.
Tickets are used to enter a boss fight. You start off with 40, with each raid boss costing 10 tickets to enter. If you fail to defeat the raid boss for whatever reason, subsequent re-entries will only cost 1 ticket. The cost goes back to 10 after the boss is defeated and starts off with full health in battle again. You regenerate 1 ticket every 30 minutes.
Senseis may choose to purchase additional tickets from the shop, but it may be more worth it to save pyros for when Insane difficulty becomes available.
Shiro & Kuro
- Hod is the most difficult of the bosses to take down due to a lack of existing blue CC units. Expect it to be taken down last.
- Binah drops Rohonc Codex materials, an Artifact many Senseis are lacking in. This, combined with how simple Binah's mechanics are despite the armor swap makes it a high priority target alongside Hieronymus.
- Hieronymus gives a lot elephs for characters that are only obtainable through gacha. This, combined with Mika dropping means that most people are prioritizing it first. It is recommended to target this boss early before it goes down if you are interested in the elephs.
- Senseis that have participated in previous events that gave Cherino elephs but don't have a Cherino of their own can choose to target Chesed to snag themselves enough elephs to claim Cherino for free. The past events would have given 100 Cherino elephs in total, so you would only need 20 to obtain her.
- The above also applies to Chihiro and Hod.
That's all for now. There will be a part 2 of this article after all the bosses have been taken down. Good luck, Senseis!